Moshe Rogosnitzky, CEO
- Multi-disciplinary scientist, pragmatic researcher and insightful medical consultant with multi-sector expertise: Oncology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ophthalmology, Hemostasis, Androgenic alopecia, Insomnia, Viral diseases and Pain conditions.
- Clinical: Heads Israel’s first personalized medicine consultancy founded in 2001.
- Drug Development: Serial innovator of 25+ patented/patent-pending drug discoveries, with several discoveries licensed.
- Scientific Research: Author of 25+ papers in recognized medical publications.
- Patient & Physician Education: Established a leading online drug-repurposing consumer and physician education platform, which reaches 500,000+ users annually.
Bracha Obermeister, Director
- IT & Medical Information Management in governmental organization and private industry.
- Information Technology: Bracha has 15 years of experience in IT development and team leadership for: Israel National Insurance Institute, IDT, Actus-Imago and AT&T.
- Medical Management & Education: Four years of experience managing a personalized medicine consultancy and patient/physician educational tools.
- Drug Repurposing: Corporate management roles at Vigorous Solutions Ltd.
Ivan Fedyunin, Director
- PhD in Biochemistry, Potsdam University/Max Planck Research School on Multiscale Bio-Systems (Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces), summa cum laude.
- Drug Development: R&D director at Pharmapark (then owned by Pharmstandard LLC – one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Russia), COO of Promogen-mAb (development of antibody biosimilars).
- Corporate Management: Expert in healthcare and life science investments at Millhouse LLC. Serves as director in several Millhouse-invested companies.